All great projects share certain characteristics: a great script, careful planning, clarity in the user experience (UX). We can provide a turnkey solution, or complement your team by filling gaps, for example in sourcing and recording professional translations of an existing text. Our work covers multiple languages, all media and android and iOS platforms.
Some of the services listed below are charged for, others are free of charge. Get in touch and tell us about your project needs.
- Scripting – including script and interview planning, adaptation of existing texts for adult, family, visually impaired and sign language tours.
- Editing – including structural edit, line by line edit and quality control.
- Studio – including recording, onsite interviewing and post production mixing and editing.
- Audio – including sourcing and managing voice talent, transcribing and archiving.
- Music – including music matching, licensing, commissioning and recording.
- Video – including recording, editing, dubbing, sub-titling, transcribing and archiving.
- Translation – including, for audio and video, sourcing and managing native speakers, copywriters and translators for literal and cultural adaptation.
- Exhibition Design – including 3D mapping, visitor routing and experience design.
- Design – including tour visuals, tour navigation, user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
- App Development – including intuitive navigation, clear visuals and graphics, concept adaptation and data capture.
- Virtual/Augmented Reality – including image triggering, 360°/VR video and interactive 360° imagery.
- Visual Recognition – including camera recognition, triggered content and visual wayfinding.